Tip of The Day
May 9, 2011
Packing Tip of the day
May 20, 2011

Citizens Abroad, take note

Although the April 18 deadline for US citizens to file individual tax returns has passed, those living abroad have a two month extension. This means they can file their individual tax returns by June 15. There is also a possibility to request an additional four-month extension by using Form 4868.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Skip to content