Get Hooked on International Moving
July 5, 2017
Good Job Pete
August 2, 2017

United Kingdom High Resolution Easy Concept

Click here to see our new Transfer Of Residence (ToR) guide.  This ToR form needs to be completed prior to moving to England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.

UPakWeShip UK making imports easy!

To answer any questions or offer advise about completing to TOR UK import form or moving overseas to the UK, email The Moving Doctor at

The Moving Doctor
The Moving Doctor
"The Moving Doctor", Mark Nash has been in the moving business for over 33 years and currently sits on the board of the International Shippers Association and the Commercial Affairs committee at the International Association of Movers (IAM).

Comments are closed.

Skip to content